Our Facilities Department is hard at work making progress on many projects. I have posted a Project List that will help organize our priorities for the Department. It includes the project leader and contact information for each.
APRIL 2018: We have replaced our Cooling Tower. We endured several days where the Contractor was utilizing the back parking area to deliver the new tower and remove the old one. I am very pleased with the operation of the new tower. Our contractor is not yet done completing the installation of safety rails. This will ensure the safety of the workers who will need to access and maintain our new cooling tower.
2018 Projects Completed
- Cooling Tower Replacement
- Added a First Aid Room 102
- Added an Exercise Room 105
2019 Projects Completed
- Rebuilt our HD Antenna array and Amplifiers
- Connected 30 units to the new Antenna Array
- Added Beautiful Music to our Lobby
- Shined Up our Mailboxes
- Made Web Site Improvements
- Added Event Calendar
- Filter Replacement Schedule
- Made progress on cleaning our building. Now at 35%.
- Renovated Many Units
- Renovation of West End of 4th Floor
- Roof Replacement
- Lobby Improvements
- First Floor Restroom Improvements
Employment opportunities exist and for those who are interested in a maintenance position you should apply. Here is the application form RTSC Application. Once complete send it to Kenneth Jones at kjones@RivertonTower.org. Then contact our rental office to schedule a Personnel Survey test that takes just a few minutes. Call them at (904) 743-5090 Extn 111. Testing is available on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 9:00AM and 12:00PM.
(904) 514-3938 Cell